Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine Boxes




I have to confess that I adore old vintage valentine boxes. Every year I always have the intention of making several boxes of Valentine gift for friends but time always runs away from me and I end up leaving later.

And whenever I look at the lovely Jessica's blog, for which I am always in love, remember my intention because it is always a wonderful source of inspiration for all. I love everything she does!

How not to be charmed by her lovely and delicate work? Let's take a look at your Valentine boxes so full of wonder and inspiration!









































Thanks, Jessica! Love your blog!

via: Such Pretty Things

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
^Scroll to Top
Pin It button on image hover