Sunday, May 20, 2012
140 g (5 oz) dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
180 ml (3/4 cup) unsalted butter, cubed
125 ml (1/2 cup) brown sugar
125 ml (1/2 cup) sugar
1 ml (1/4 teaspoon) salt
125 ml (1/2 cup) unbleached all-purpose flour
1. With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Line the bottom of a 20-cm (8-inch) square baking dish with a strip of parchment paper, letting the paper hang over two sides. Butter the other two sides.
2. In a bowl, over a double boiler or in the microwave oven, melt the chocolate with the butter. Let cool.
3. In another bowl, combine the eggs, brown sugar, and salt with a whisk until the mixture is smooth. Add the chocolate mixture and flour and stir until smooth.
4. Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few lumps and not completely clean.
5. Let cool in the pan, about 2 hours. Remove from the pan and cut into squares. Serve warm or cold.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 35 min
Cooling: 2 h
Output: 16 pieces
via: Ricardo Cuisine